We actively encourage all of our customers to only buy their tickets through our official outlets. Our main agents for Forest Live is Forestry England and Ticketmaster.
If you are unsure about the website you are buying tickets from then don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Ticket scam websites are often selling tickets to shows that are sold out or are in high demand, some of the issues you can come across with them are as follows:
- you pay for tickets but they are never delivered
- in some cases you may be told that someone will meet you on the day but nobody turns up
- you may receive the tickets but they do not allow you entrance as they are fake or duplicated
- when you try to call the company you bought tickets from, they are unreachable
BEWARE - some scammers set up fake websites that can look very genuine, if you're unsure then leave the website immediately
How to check whether a website is an official seller
- check that the company has a UK based address and landline number
- check online to see if there is bad reviews for the company
- ask the company questions such as when tickets will be dispatched
- read the terms and conditions on all websites (especially unknown ones)
- check the payment pages are secure by checking for a padlock in the address bar and making sure the web address begins with https
If you have any issues with ticket scammers, report it to action fraud.
If you have bought tickets from any of these unofficial sites we will not be able to guarantee entrance to the show.